SPIES BERDAFTAR

19 November 2016

A dedication

ASSALAMMUALAIKUM W.B.T. peeps !

Alhamdulillah, mabruk alaik to my one & only sister, Ms. Nurul Aufa Ab Majid for your 5 years long fight (including foundation studies) at UNIMAS! I bet there were times you shed tears and sweats but not even once you showed it to me. You're such an amazing person, remarkably proved that getting a C+ (eh ke B+) for addmath during SPM doesn't mean you can't pursue and hold a degree in engineering. A lovable senpai, and a friendly friend; how we're really different on that aspect ðŸ˜‚

Getting on my 2nd year of study & facing more and more challenging subjects, I hope I won't lose my way. If I ought to fall somehow along my way, I pray I'll stay tough as you did. You're my inspiration.!

Last but not least, all the best for your SL1M training! Mudah2an badan pun bertambah SLIM ler. ðŸ˜œ
Kihkih.


regards,

2 comments:

  1. sampai skrg sekali sekala teringat ummi tak bergambar dengan kak Aufa sebab letih sangat2...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha mimpi apa tiba2 muncul kat sini hehehe. Takpe, dah qada' masa konvo masters kan. Hehe.

      Delete

pecah kaca sebab koman,
lepas baca harap komen. :D